17 February, 2009

"This thorn in my side is from the tree I've planted!"

and these lyrics.... (see also previous post)

BLEEDING ME (Metallica)
I’m diggin’ my way/I’m diggin’ my way to somethin’/I’m diggin’ my way to somethin’ better//I’m pushin’ to stay/I’m pushin’ to stay with something/I’m pushin’ to stay with something better//I’m sowing the seeds/I’m sowing the seeds I’ve taken/I’m sowing the seeds I take for granted/

/This thorn in my side/This thorn in my side is from the tree/This thorn in my side is from the tree I’ve planted//It tears me and I bleed/And I bleed/

/Caught under wheels roll/I take the leech/I’m bleeding me/Can’t stop to save my soul//I take the leash that’s leading me/I’m bleeding me/I can’t take it/Caught under wheels roll/Oh, the bleeding of me/Of me/The bleeding of me//Caught under wheels rollI take the leech/I’m bleeding me/Can’t stop to save my soul/I take the leash that’s leading me/I’m bleeding me/I can’t take it/Caught under wheels roll/Oh, the bleeding of me/Oh, the bleeding of me//I am the beast that bleeds the feast/I am the blood/I am release/Come make me pure/Bleed me a cure/I’m caught, I’m caught, I’m caught under//Caught under wheels roll/I take that leech/I’m bleeding me/Can’t stop to save my soul/I take the leash that’s leading me/I’m bleeding me/I can’t take it/I can’t take it/I can’t take it/Oh, the bleeding of me/I’m diggin’ my way/I’m diggin’ my way to somethin’ I’m diggin’ my way to something better//I’m pushin’ to stay/I’m pushin’ to stay with somethin’/I’m pushin’ to stay with something better/With something better....

No comments:

Post a Comment